Sunday, March 29, 2009

RAMA-RAMA

37 years old, and nothing to show for it. Like all dreamers, I too am wishing for a fairy godmother to wave her magical wand and turn me into a successful youth with a BMW parked in my garage.

I have been working for the past 10 years and am still struggling with the day to day issues and a step up the corporate ladder seems a very long, long way. Where have I gone wrong? What is it that I am not doing right? What are my opportunities in life and where are they?

I am not whining over my wasted years, it’s just that I know for a fact the opportunity has never risen for my true potential to be tested. I know the stars are within my reach but my feet are still earthbound.

For my dreams to become reality, my life needs a transformation.

I’ll change my “wait ‘n’ see” attitude.
I’ll change my “do it tomorrow” attitude.
I’ll change my “what people might say” attitude.

I’ll get out of my comfort zone and start taking some risks in life.

One must STOP in the caterpillar journey
for transformation, what we can become.
One must change to a much gooey mess
to undergo metamorphosis and change.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Umur 37 tahun, masih bermimpi. 10 tahun pengalaman bekerja, masih tidak berjaya dalam kerjaya. Apa yang silap, apa yang kurang?

Bukan aku tak bersyukur dengan apa yang aku ada, tetapi aku tahu potensi diri aku. Aku mampu pergi jauh dalam kerjaya dan menggapai bintang yang tak pernah aku fikir mustahil untuk digapai. Cuma yang perlu aku lakukan adalah transformasi diri. Berhijrah dari setiap aspek kehidupan.

Hijrah dari sikap “tunggu dan lihat”
Hijrah dari sikap “nanti dulu”
Hijrah dari sikap “malu apa orang kata”
Hijrah dari tempat “keselasaan”
Hijrah dalam “itu” dan “ini”

Ibarat kitaran hidup rerama, dari beluncas ke kepompong dan akhirnya terbang sebagai rerama yang indah.

Suatu Metamorfosis, sebuah transformasi!

1 comment:

Ibunim said...

the first step to success is making changes and realising that you need a change is a positive move ahead..all the best...:)